Makes: Eight Servings
Time: One Hour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, cheese, oats, and salt.
- Add the ground beef, mixing well.
- Form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
- Place loaves in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes.